An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a family run mortgage broker with a strong client bank. An experienced Mortgage Broker is sought to work within a dedicated, loyal team, qualified with Competent Adviser Status. There will be warm leads readily available from our team so you will never be short of business to write. Full administrative back up is also provided so this allows you to get on with what you do best and that is deal with customers.
- Providing Mortgage and Protection advice
- Servicing an existing client bank of the firm
- Own client bank and referrals not essential but encouraged and rewarded
- Working towards set targets on a monthly basis
- Guaranteeing that the advice you give is tailored to each individual client
- Ensuring the company image are represented and maintained to a high standard
- Full CeMAP or equivalent qualification
- 2 years experience in providing Mortgage and Protection Advice
- Whole of Market or Banking experience
The successful candidate will be offered a great opportunity to join an ambitious and expanding business that believes in nurturing careers recognises hard work, rewards commitment and can offer good a competitive package,
If you think you've got what we are looking for and this sounds like an environment, you'd thrive in then apply today!
Mortgages / Buy to let / Cash Back Mortgages / Endowments / Equity Release / Interest Only / Key Worker Schemes / Protection / Repayment / CeMAP
- Mortgage Broker
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'