Our client is currently looking for an experienced Mortgage and Protection Advisor to join their growing Mortgage department with the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced, forward thinking Financial Services organisation.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager you will be a key member of their Mortgage team, you’ll relish the prospect of selling their broad portfolio of mortgage and associated products on an advised basis to both the professional markets that they serve.
The role is split between a field based role and on site at client locations, you will be responsible for managing your own diary, this will involve:
- The prompt actioning of prospective leads - received and self-generated - and subsequent conversion into mortgage or life insurance/critical illness/income protection applications
- Arranging face to face meetings with members and customers - building strong and trusted relationships, as well as providing excellent advice and a first class service
- Completion of all relevant documentation and regular liaison with Lead Generators, including prompt feedback on results/outcomes relating to introductions made
As a fully qualified FPC/CeMap Mortgage Advisor, with 'Whole of Market’ experience, you must be able to demonstrate:
- A successful track record in achieving personal targets, spanning the selling, development, retention and generation of mortgage business
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship skills, along with a strong customer focus and a firm belief in putting our members and customers interests at the heart of everything you do
- Up to date and proven expertise in respect of mortgage/protection markets and FCA standards, backed by a detailed understanding of all associated regulatory matters
- A highly professional outlook and plenty of self-motivation, plus a current valid driving license and a good PC skills, including a working knowledge of MS Office
Our client provides a great working environment together with a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 24 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, discounts on financial products and consumer goods.
If you would like to know more, then please apply now to Steve James
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job