Employed Independent Financial Adviser - Aberdeen
Our client is growing and is seeking to appoint an additional Independent Financial Adviser. The role is crucial to the growth strategy within their Life, Pensions and Investments Business, providing truly whole of market independent financial advice to a portfolio of professional clients.
- Providing financial planning / wealth advice to Corporate and HNW clients
- A successful candidate is likely to have an existing client bank, upon which they would like to expand.
- Maximising the personal sales of Life, Pension and Investment business
- Ensure effective working relationships are built and maintained within the client base
- Adhering to all compliance and regulatory requirements
- Proven success of working in Life Sales, investment advice, financial planning, wealth advice
- Ability to meet agreed objectives and targets
- Ability to develop, implement and monitor business plans to increase sales and to respond promptly and effectively to changes in the market
- Understand and prioritise customer needs to deliver a high standard of advice and service
- Full QCF Level 4 qualification or equivalent (e.g. CII Diploma in Financial Planning)
- SPS and CAS
Take charge of your career and apply now!!!
You will be rewarded with a very generous basic salary, bonus potential and benefits package including a whole range of flexible benefits.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.
- Financial Advice
- Financial Planning
- Independent Financial Advice
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'