Job Title: Employed IFA - Clients Provided
Industry: Financial Advice
Salary: £45,000-£75,000 + Bonus
Reference Number: 14047
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Planner in Gloucestershire to join one of the UK’s leading and rapidly growing Independent Financial Advice firms.
Due to recent local acquisitions, coupled with a number of their advisers nearing retirement, they are looking to recruit a field-based adviser to inherit existing clients. You will be joining a team of 255 IFA’s with 400 dedicated support staff.
As this is field- based position, you will have the freedom and flexibility to manage your own workload and establish yourself with your respective region.
They offer unparalleled back office support to their advisers, who get assigned a pod of paraplanners, administrator, a dedicated pension transfer team on top of highly streamlined technology.
What’s in it for you:
- Existing clients + high level of qualified leads
- Competitive salary up to £75,000 (dependent on qualifications/experience)
- Car Allowance of £5,000 per annum
- Defined bonus worked out through validation (no grey area with earnings)
- Comprehensive benefits: Pension, Share options etc.
- Full back office support (Dedicated Paraplanners/Admin/Pension Transfer Team)
- Ring fence existing clients on joining
- Option to go self-employed in the future
Skills and experience required:
- Level 4 Diploma (Chartered desirable)
- Strong track record providing Financial Advice
- Ability to work independently
- Commercially to maximize on opportunities presented
If you are looking for a company which gives you access to HNW clients, full support and a generous salary/earning potential, then get in contact to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a national IFA firm on Financial Planner role in Gloucestershire.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
- Financial Advice
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'