Job Title: Financial Consultant
Industry: Financial Services
Salary: up to £70,000
Reference Number: 14121
Are you a motivated, driven Financial Advisor who is looking to join an award winning, well established Financial Planning Firm? They specialise in offering holistic financial advice to a broad range of professionals across the UK.
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Consultant in Bristol to join a Financial Planning firm.
This role is home based, the company would assist with providing full home office set up, and an ideal candidate will demonstrate initiative by travelling around to seminars and professional workplaces in order to maximise on the opportunities provided.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a long-term career in a highly reputable firm, with strong moral and ethical values.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive basic salary of circa £70,000
- Participation in quarterly and annual bonus schemes
- A dedicated appointment booking team
- 25 day’s holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Company car or car allowance
- Generous company pension scheme with up to 10% employer matched contributions
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Initial and ongoing support and training
Skills and experience required:
- You will currently provide holistic financial advice
- Minimum of three years experience desirable
- Level 4 Diploma and CAS status (or held within last 5 years)
- Current experience working with professional clients
- Working towards Chartered advantageous
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections.Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning firm based in Bristol on a Financial Consultant role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
- Financial Advice
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'