Job Title: Financial Planner
Industry: Financial Services
Location: Bath/South Bristol/Somerset/Wiltshire
Salary: up to £70,000
Job Reference: 13520
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Planner in the South West to join a Financial Planning firm.
Are you a motivated, driven Financial Advisor who is looking to join an award winning, well established Financial Planning Firm? They specialise in offering holistic financial advice to a broad range of professionals across the UK. They are currently seeking a few advisers to cover the southwest region!
This role is home based, providing full home office set up, and an ideal candidate will demonstrate initiative by travelling around to seminars and professional workplaces in order to maximise on the opportunities provided.
Skills and experience required:
They are looking for motivated, Level 4 Diploma qualified minimum; working towards Chartered would be advantageous. You will also currently hold CAS status or will have done so in the past five years, and have current experience working with professional clients.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a long-term career in a highly reputable firm, with strong moral and ethical values.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive basic salary of circa £70,000
- Participation in quarterly and annual bonus schemes
- A dedicated appointment booking team
- 25 day’s holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Company car or car allowance
- Generous company pension scheme with up to 10% employer matched contributions
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Initial and ongoing support and training
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning firm based in The South West on a Financial Planning Role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'