Our client is part of a leading financial services group offering expert advice on clients’ individual needs, including access to a range of investment, protection and pension products as necessary to meet their requirements. They are looking for an employed adviser to service an established client bank, with a background offering fully independent advice and the capability of generating new business opportunities. The client base is within the Leeds/Harrogate area and you will therefore live within commuting distance.
This is a full-time, employed role, providing holistic independent financial advice solutions that meet customer’s protection, investment and retirement planning needs, including both existing and new clients.
The ideal candidate will have a varied finance background with the ability to offer advise on a range of products, with specific knowledge of investments/pensions and pension transfers.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Qualified to Level 4 Diploma or equivalent (minimum) ideally with AF3/G60 or equivalent
- Current competent adviser status is essential
- Knowledge and experience of having provided investment, protection and pension solutions and fully aware of the associated regulatory requirements of these areas
- Previous successful sales related track record
- Experience as an Independent Financial Adviser within the financial services industry, the client may consider advisers with a tied background
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication and the ability to build strong, lasting relationships with clients and colleagues
- You will have a valid driving license and be prepared to work flexibly in terms of locations in order to meet customer needs.
- Able to work without close supervision.
This is an employed role, offering the following benefits:
- Salary £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
- Realistic OTE of £70,000
- Car allowance £550 per month
- Benefits - uncapped bonus scheme, 25 days holiday plus stat bank holidays, Pension (1% employee / 4% employer initially, rising to 7.5% with length of service) PHI, Life Cover and Flexible Benefits
- Back-office support including technical research, administration, marketing, PI cover etc.
- Qualified leads and existing client bank
- Promote continuing professional development
- Home based, although the client can offer hot desking from the Leeds Head Office.
The business is experiencing significant growth, including approximately 5 further acquisitions over the course of the next year. They can offer fantastic scope for development.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"