Financial Adviser - Merseyside - Salary up to £60,000
I have a fantastic opportunity for a qualified and experienced Financial Adviser to join a renowned independent financial planning firm in Merseyside.
- A successful, stable and growing business
- Chance for strong career progression, and success in the role may lead to partnership
- Free parking
- 26 days holiday
- Bonus scheme available
- Flexibility to potentially work from home on an ad-hoc basis
- Providing client-focussed independent financial planning and investment management advice
- Adhering to FCA rule as interpreted in the firm's compliance procedures
- Build and execute a business development plan encapsulating your personal as well as firm-wide goals and KPI's
- There is the option to work from home
- Previous experience within a Financial Adviser role is essential, working with High Net Worth UK private clients
- Ideally chartered status or minimum DIPFS
- A thorough working knowledge of FCA regulations and products and their application
- A proactive and positive attitude
- Strong communication skills and ability to build rapport and trust with clients
If would like more info on the role please feel free to call Philip Gordon on and I can discuss this role in more detail. I am also contactable via email -
I am also contactable via my LinkedIn.
Zoot Recruit is a specialist Financial Services & Insurance recruiter based in Liverpool covering vacancies within the North West. We are embarking on an exciting growth plan in 2018 with our current team having over 40 year's specialist recruitment experience.
Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days unfortunately your application will not be progressed any further.
For further opportunities please visit our website www.zootrecruit.com.
We are also on twitter so feel free to follow us @zootrecruit.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job