Employed FA - client bank provided
- Highly acquisitional firm, with an average client having £281k invested. They will advise all clients with £75k+, however.
- Client focused firm that's involved in complex areas of financial planning including IHT, with some VCTs and EIS advice. Many clients are small business owners, Senior Partners in legal and accountancy practices, and HNW retired.
- Their primary goal is to service the client and ensure they are happy with their new Adviser, while then seeking new business opportunities by conducting a thorough financial plan.
- Bringing clients isn't necessary due to the amount of acquisitions that they make, though naturally if you have a client following, this is likely to result in a higher salary offered.
- Any recurring income you inherit will fully count towards your validation, so you could be halfway towards earning bonus on days one.
- You will receive admin and paraplanning support from a local office.
- The company will fully support you to chartered status, via either the CII or IFS.
Bonuses are paid quarterly and are dependent on file quality, client servicing levels , and assets aligned to their matrix. Based on a £50k salary, if you write £200k with this firm (initial and recurring income), you will earn around £88k, which is extremely generous for an employed position.
Benefits include 45p / mile allowance from home, 4 x salary DIS, 6% employer pension if matched, PMI, and flexible benefits.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job