KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Employability Tutor
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 - Pro Rata (Dependent on Qualifications)
Type: Full Time Hours - Fixed Term Contract until July 2018 (possibility to become permanent - TBC)
- Delivering Employability, ICT (Entry Level to Level 1) and Personal Social Development training to unemployed learners aged 19+ in a group and one-to-one basis.
- You will carry out initial assessments, prepare session plans using existing resources, deliver learning and ensure learners are supported towards achievement of their qualification.
- Identify learner’s strengths and weakness’ through initial assessment and support them accordingly.
- Set and review targets.
- Provide progress feedback to learners and provide support to ensure they meet their set goal / target.
- Liaise with relevant teams/partners to ensure a full caseload of learners are signed up for delivery sessions.
- Deliver excellent IAG to learners to provide them details about further training and progression opportunities.
- Ensure each learner’s progression is recorded efficiently.
- Hold a recognised Teaching Qualification (PTLLS or above / equivalent).
- Experience of delivering Employability / ICT training to groups of learners.
- Demonstrate energy and passion to motivate and train clients.
- Enthusiastic individual who is able to make a real impact and make learning exciting.
- Demonstrate confidence, tenacity and ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, tailoring training sessions to meet the learner’s needs.
- Excellent organisation skills.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job