Flex Education are working with a leading Training Provider who are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic sales/recruitment consultant. This exciting opportunity is recruiting NEET young people and signposting them. The successful candidate will need to hae excellent communication skills and be able to communicate at a number of levels. As well as recruiting and engaging with NEET young people this role will involve engaging with employers to offer suitable work placements.
This role requires the following skills:
- Sales experience with proven results
- Knowledge or experience of recruiting and engaging NEET young people
- Knowledge and experience of engaging with employers, including lead generation/development
- Attending events and representing our client
- Working outreach in to the community engaging with both learner and employers
This role is based outreach in the community in the Cannock and Stafford area, a current driving licence and access to a car is essential.
This excellent opportunity is a full time supply role until May/June 2018.
Our client is looking for an immediate start so candidates must have an enhanced DBS (valid within the last 3 years) and be able to start immediately.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position please send your CV today.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £85.00 /day
- Young People
- Youth worker