As an Employability Coach, you will support participants into work or upskilling them into better paid employment. You will be delivering Information Advice & Guidance (IAG) and running workshops/sessions related to work preparation, and employability for our participants. You will also engage with employers and make local communities aware of the benefits of our service.
- Meeting with jobseekers, identifying any challenges and barriers with finding employment.
- Booking jobseekers to any relevant training courses including customer service, security, hospitality, personal development, IT literacy and many others.
- Supporting jobseekers with CV writing and job application process.
- Liaising with employers to identify any employment opportunities for the jobseekers.
Skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a customer service environment.
- Experience of working to targets.
- Willingness to travel locally.
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
Disability Confident Commitment:
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'