Residential Support Worker to help children that require emotional and behavioural support. This is a full time position with a pay rate of between £8.80 and £10.00 per hour dependant on experience. This is a chance to join a dynamic team with the opportunity to work for a company that provides support with career progression and training tailored to your needs.
The company are particularly looking for a support worker that is driven to engage and provide positive support for the young people within the service.
Job Purpose -
* Help support children who have emotional behavioural difficulties and encourage their independence.
* Supporting children who may require support around the following: Emotional and behavioural difficulties, Drug and alcohol abuse, Broken families and Challenging behaviour
* Helping to build independence
* Working within a team to build and grow the children to take part in daily tasks
* Building bonds with the children to ensure ongoing, personal quality of provision
* Working with children that have extremely complex and significantly disturbed mental health concerns
* Supporting children that are at a high risk of CSE
* Working alongside the youth justice team
Knowledge of -
* Understanding of EBD
* Challenging behaviour
* Working with varied ages throughout childhood ranging between 10 - 18
* Health and safety
* Awareness of special complex needs
* Relevant statutory legislation
* Commitment to equal opportunities
* It is a very rewarding role as you can see the development of the service users
* Free training available throughout the year
* Flexible shifts
* Excellent pay rates
* Fantastic opportunity to progress, With all staff given the opportunity to undertake the NVQ3 and senior care assistants given the opportunity to do the NVQ4
This is a fantastic opportunity for fully flexible candidates looking to help grow and develop individuals to be able to reach their aspirations.
Please call Noor today on
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job