I am currently recruiting for a Community Care Assistant in South East Essex paying £10ph +45p per mile. Offering 16, 21, 25 or 30 hour permanent contracts.
Paid training, paid mileage and your own client base. That is what you will get in your new role.
Helping people regain independence in their own home is what we specialise in. Being the most repeatable care organisation in the whole of Essex, we want passionate people to come join and build a career with us.
- Re-ablement and Emotional Well being Support Worker
- Essex (Community Based role work in your area)
- Pay: £10per hour + (45p per Mile)
- Experienced and non experienced Vacancies
- How would you like the chance to really help people and really make a positive impact?
- Does a dynamic and diverse day out in the community sound appealing to you?
- Want the best pay rates for care workers in the region
- A leading National provider of care. Looking for people with or with out experience who share our values and our commitment to helping and caring for individuals in our community.
What are the benefits?
HUGELY REWARDING JOB
- Performance related bonus and pay review in March (Annually)
- Enrol onto NVQ level 2 & 3 care qualification fully funded
- 24 days holiday entitlement (plus bank holiday) pro rata
- Ongoing training & career development
- Promotion and career progression is actively encouraged
- Work with the leading care company in the region
What you need to do now:
Call Felicity on
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Driving Licence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job