I am looking for a Residential Support Worker in the heart of Cambridge. Offering huge company benefits and a fantastic flexible rota allowing you to have every other weekend off.
How would you like to help adults with learning disabilities live life to the fullest?
Would you like a rewarding career where you can really make a difference?
Does a dynamic and diverse day full of activities and projects influenced by your own interests and hobbies sound appealing to you?
A leading National provider of care. looking for people with or with out experience who share our values and our commitment to helping and caring for individuals in our community.
- HUGELY REWARDING CAREER
- 30 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays), rising to 35
- Sleep-in payments of £30.50 available in addition basic pay
- Paid training with financial bonuses for completion of awards and diplomas
- Benefits and savings worth £1220 per year
- Free access to Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline for advice - also available to family members
- We'll pay for and support you to complete the Care Certificate, a recruitment for people working in health and social care sector
- 50% off the cost of learning to drive
- Progression to all areas of the business
- Provide support to individuals who have learning disabilities, autistic spectrum conditions, challenging behaviour, epilepsy, physical disabilities and mental health needs.
- Developing self-confidence to enable safe transfers including getting up from a chair, in and out of bed and on and off the toilet.
- Providing support with personal care needs as outlined in their care plan
- Support in finding new ways in dealing with everyday tasks including: food and drink preparation, shopping, organising and planning daily routines, using transport, laundry, Bills and Admin and community access
- Patience and compassion
- A true desire and passion to help people
- As much flexibility as possible to work Shifts is preferred
You've read this far so I know you're interested; please call or apply and I'll be in touch as soon as you've been shortlisted
Care Recruitment Specialist in the South of England
Telephone: (Opt 2)
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Drivers Licence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job