Residential Support Worker to help children that require emotional and behavioural support. This is a full time position with a pay rate of between £7.80 and £10.00 per hour dependant on experience. This is a chance to join a dynamic team with the opportunity to work for a company that provides support with career progression and training tailored to your needs.
The company are particularly looking for a support worker that is driven to engage and provide positive support for the young people within the service.
Job Purpose -
* Help support children who have emotional behavioural difficulties and encourage their independence.
* Supporting children who may require support around the following: Emotional and behavioural difficulties, Drug and alcohol abuse, Broken families and Challenging behaviour
* Helping to build independence
* Working within a team to build and grow the children to take part in daily tasks
* Building bonds with the children to ensure ongoing, personal quality of provision
* Working with children that have extremely complex and significantly disturbed mental health concerns
* Supporting children that are at a high risk of CSE
* Working alongside the youth justice team
Knowledge of -
* Understanding of EBD
* Challenging behaviour
* Working with varied ages throughout childhood ranging between 10 - 18
* Health and safety
* Awareness of special complex needs
* Relevant statutory legislation
* Commitment to equal opportunities
* It is a very rewarding role as you can see the development of the service users
* Free training available throughout the year
* Flexible shifts
* Excellent pay rates
* Fantastic opportunity to progress, With all staff given the opportunity to undertake the NVQ3 and senior care assistants given the opportunity to do the NVQ4
This is a fantastic opportunity for fully flexible candidates looking to help grow and develop individuals to be able to reach their aspirations.
Please call Noor today on or email:
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job