Job Description For Vacancy No: 238470T
Consultant: Tim Bees
Company Profile: Our client has been a manufacturer of diesel engines and power solutions for over 75 years, to the highest levels of performance and reliability. They have grown to become one of the leading suppliers of diesel and gas engines in the power solutions market.
Job Location: Cambridgeshire
Job Position: Emissions Measurement Engineer
Job Status: Permanent
Experience: Applicants must have previous Emissions Measurement Engineering experience ideally gained working for a Gasoline, Natural Gas or Diesel Engine Manufacturer.
- Strong team working skills to assist senior engineers in technical investigations and processes.
- Will possess strong attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Emphasis on initiative and self-starting tasks with the capacity for continuous learning.
- Theoretical knowledge or experience of emissions measurement techniques and an understanding of test cell operations.
- Experience of working in an engine test cell environment.
- Will possess good communication and statistical analytical skills, with ability to provide concise insights, conclusions and recommendations drawn from complex technical data.
- Applicants will ideally hold an Engineering / Technical Degree or be qualified through relevant work experience.
- Good PC Skills are essential, able to use Excel to intermediate standard or higher.
- You will take a practical, hands-on responsibility for evaluating and deploying measurement equipment.
- You will operate measurement equipment and conduct diagnostic investigations.
- You will conduct equipment evaluation and collation/distribution of your findings.
- You will conduct complex fault finding working alongside the local technician group.
- You will design modifications to facility plant/test rigs and equipment.
- You will be responsible for evaluating new products and processes in the emissions measurement field.
Salary/Rate: £38,000 - £45,000
Fringe Benefits: Various benefits for permanent staff, 25 days annual leave, up to 12% bonus, childcare vouchers, contributory pension scheme, contributory share scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job