Emis Web Receptionist / Administrator with GP practice experience (25 hours per week)
Location: Clapham Junction, South West London
Type of role: Temporary
Duration of role: This is a temporary role expected to be up to the end of December 2018, maybe longer
Hours per week: 25 hours per week
Working days and hours: Monday to Friday working either 8-4pm or 12-8pm (days to be confirmed)
Pay rate: £8.00 to £8.50 per hour paye plus holiday pay or £9.20 to £9.77 per hour umbrella
My client is looking for an Emis Web Receptionist / Administrator with GP practice experience.
Please note it is ESSENTIAL that the successful candidate has EMIS Web system experience and their own SMART CARD, please do not apply if you do not have this experience or knowledge.
Job duties are as followed:
- Providing reception and administration support within a GP Practice using EMIS Web
- Using EMIS Web to make and confirm patient appointments
- Arranging and confirming appointments using EMIS Web
- Registering patients on EMIS Web
- Updating patients details on EMIS Web
- Reception duties such as greeting and looking after visitors and confirming appointments
- Keeping computer records up to date filing using office equipment such as printers, photocopiers and fax machines
- answering enquiries in person, by phone and email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'