EMEA Senior Manager, Digital Marketing Strategy and Planning
Canary Wharf, London
Up to £46K + excellent company benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Digital Marketing Strategy to join us in this critical leadership role to help plan and execute all EMEA Digital Marketing activities, ensuring alignment with business strategies, and delivery of the demand generation results required by business plans.
As a key member of our EMIA digital marketing team, you will report to and work closely with the EMIA Senior Manager, to educate potential buyers, utilize best-in-class digital marketing programs leveraging data, insights, and digital marketing platforms, deliver the critical lead and other marketing campaign performance results defined by Cision business objectives, and drive engagement with core market segments.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Develop the digital marketing strategy for Cision EMIA.
- Partner with key stakeholders in Marketing and Sales, and other business leaders, to build awareness of, and alignment with, digital marketing strategy.
- Management of the EMIA Digital Marketing budget.
- Build digital campaign strategies for all Cision products that marketed in each EMIA country and aligned to business objectives and budgets.
- Ownership of digital media planning, and delivery of ongoing media optimization required by variances between results and marketing plans.
- Develop and optimize lead nurturing programs to ensure early-stage sales interest in Cision’s solutions translates into leads that are ready and willing to engage with our sales teams.
- Align high-level marketing themes and core messaging used in digital marketing campaigns with brand and business themes and strategies.
- Ensure sales team alignment with marketing campaigns, lead processes, and visibility of digital marketing team’s contribution to the sales funnel
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have experience in the management of multi-country integrated digital marketing teams (including ownership of demand generation performance, marketing technology stack, marketing planning process and daily operations)
- Have experience using Salesforce, Marketta, Eloqua or other marketing automation tools is advantageous.
- Business proficiency in French or German language is ideal, but not a requirement.
There has never been a better time to join us here at Cision. As the global market leader in media communications technology, Cision enables PR and communications professionals around the world to deliver a data-driven communications strategy by helping them identify influence, craft campaigns and attribute value, all in one best-in-class software platform.
Apply now if you would like to be considered!
As accredited investors in people and an equal opportunities employer, C is dedicated to your career development. This means we help you make the most of your potential with comprehensive training and a range of useful resources.
- Budget Management
- Campaign Strategies
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Budget
- Marketing Strategy