Emergency Treatment Nurse
Salary: £35,000 per annum
Are you passionate about enriching the lives of others?
Do you want the opportunity to really make a difference?
We are looking for a qualified Emergency Treatment Room Nurses to work on our client site at Hinkley, on a full time basis. As the site will operate on a 24/7 basis we require candidates to work shifts including day shift, night shift and spilt shifts, unsocial hour rates will be paid accordingly.
The salary for this role is £35,000 per Annum + unsocial hours (approximate annual salary of up to £52000 dependant on shift pattern worked).
The successful candidate will be required to provide emergency response, treatment service, pre-employments, health surveillance, health promotion, conduct risk assessments and drug and alcohol testing, and all other general OH tasks at the Hinkley Point C Construction Site and other related New Nuclear Build locations.
- Registered general nurse, or qualification in adult nursing.
- A&E experience.
Candidates must be able to establish strong working relationships with the client and colleagues. We are looking for an approachable individual, who can communicate with all levels of the organisation.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good communication skills - face to face, verbal and written - for attendance at meetings, consultations with clients, discussions, concise report writing etc.
- Good judgement and decision making skills.
- Presentation skills - for delivery of group health promotion initiatives, health and safety meetings etc.
- Build sound working relationships with clients, customers and colleagues.
- Motivation and ability to work effectively individually and as part of a team.
- Speciality qualification in OH, or previous OH experience.
- NEBOSH Certificate.
If you would like to apply for this post please email your CV to or call .