Elite Advanced Driver Training is a market leader in the provision of non-emergency and emergency response driver training, to the NHS and Private Ambulance Services. Due to its success, the company is expanding its workforce in order to meet operational demands and commitments.
This position is for the experienced instructor who is looking for a challenging and diverse role of employment. Additional training can and will be provided to the right candidate identified, with the annual salary applicable to experience held.
Emergency Response Driver Trainer (ERDT) - Roles and Responsibilities
The ERDT is responsible for the provisions of approved driver training within the scope of the educational programme being delivered, provide the required education and training to course candidates, conduct formative and summative assessments of candidate performance and to ensure all awarding/accrediting bodies are adhered to and met in full. The key responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Deliver and assess non-emergency and emergency response driver training.
- Undertake driving assessments during normal and high speed activities.
- Provide high quality educational and development practices.
- Support and provide specialist driver education and development programmes.
- Ensure delivery content and assessment meets the requirements of external awarding bodies.
- Offer a broad range of learning techniques and development opportunities.
- Produce internal and external reports for assessment and verification.
- Provide driver training advice, support and guidance at all levels.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Professional, diligent and effective in communication (oral and written).
- Able to work independently or as part of a dedicated team.
- Prepared to travel and work away from home, with accommodation and expenses paid.
- Hold previous experience in education and training.
- Hold a clean UK/EU driving licence for a minimum period of 3-years with category C1.
- Hold a formal teaching qualification at level 3 or above.
- Hold the FAQ Level 3 Certificate in Emergency Response Ambulance Driving Qualification or equivalent (IHCDBTEC Level 2 in Emergency Response Driving).
- Hold the IHCDBTEC Level 3 in Ambulance Driving Instruction Qualification or equivalent.
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement or D32/33 equivalent.
- Have experience in Microsoft applications.
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training.
- Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Processes and Practice or D34/V1 equivalent.
- DVSA Approved Driving Instructor.
- Police Advanced Response Driving Instructor.
- Driver Training
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'