We are seeking Business Travel individuals who possess exceptional customer service and communication skills to work in a demanding and busy environment on a shift pattern. Alternatively we do also have permanent night shifts available if preferred. This role can be done from Leeds, Birmingham, Manchester or Scotland or even from the comfort of your own home.
- Primarily book travel and accommodation plus secondary back up for bookings for medical staff, clients who carry out schedule charter, and Air Ambulance repatriations
- Arrange schedule, Low cost and charter flights
- Book Hotel/ Train/ Road/ Ferry/Helicopter transfers - Plus anything else required to transfer the traveller to the required destination and back
- Check security risk for the travel in line with the appropriate risk policy
- Handing over to the O.O.H/night team
- On-call duties as required.
- Interest or previous experience in the Travel, medical sectors preferred.
The ideal candidate will have experience using Amadeus GDS or equivalent experience using similar GDS, as well as being highly motivated and a strong team player. As part of this dynamic team, office or homebased you will be expected to use your initiative to arrange emergency medical travel arrangements for injured persons overseas. This is a fast-paced role that requires attention to detail, fares and ticketing knowledge and strong time management skills.
- Working Environment based from home - case by case basis
- Night: 8pm -8am 4 on and 4 off
- Salary will be dependant of experience but in the region of £25-33K
Please call Christine at Travel Trade or email
- Business Travel
- EMERGENCY REPATRIATION TRAVEL CONSULTANTS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job