Gentrack is a successful international business that has over a 25-year track record of designing, building and supporting specialist software for utilities and airports around the world. Our software solutions are leading in their fields, and it’s our people and their winning characteristics of Agility, Ability and Attitude that sets us apart from other software companies.
What will you do?
The role of EMEA Sales Executive is to develop relationships and sales strategies which will secure new sales opportunities, accelerate Veovo revenue growth and promote strategic customer and partner relationships.
- Establish and develop strategic business relationships (at both executive and operational levels) with new and existing customers.
- Promote the value of the Veovo solution portfolio and the benefits to the customer.
- Ensure Veovo’s customers are achieving the full value of the Veovo solution portfolio.
- Increase revenues and the "stickiness" of Veovo solutions.
- Establish and develop relationships with partners and alliances that support the sales process and extend Veovo’s reach.
- Project the Veovo image for innovation and thought-leadership in the industry (including use of social media).
- Attend and contribute to relevant industry events and organisations.
- Leadership of the pursuit and account teams for qualified opportunities, including, but not limited to; Customer Success team, solution architects, pre-sales, commercial and executive.
- Responsibility for license and subscription revenues, services margin and other applicable target.
- Ability to provide accurate and dependable sales forecasts.
- Facilitate timely payment of invoices by working with finance to ensure accurate invoicing and timely follow-up on account issues.
- Drive revenue growth and raise Veovo’s company and product profile.
- Successfully meet sales targets by promoting and selling solutions and services in the allocated territories and/or customers.
- Manage the process of developing high quality, memorable presentations and proposals to customers, prospects and industry forums which solve customer and industry problems.
- Develop and execute sales plans, account strategies and forecasts in-line with agreed opportunity pipeline process.
- Ensure the development and communication of winning strategies for sales opportunities
- Maintain timely updates on all sales activity and progress in the CRM system
- Enhance the positive reputation of Veovo in the airport and related industries through responsiveness and understanding the needs of the industry.
- Work with the entire Veovo team to increase the understanding and background for Veovo’s customers to help the combined team to be more proactive.
- Work with the combined Veovo team to ensure all customers are referenceable
- Work with the customer to ensure very high response rates to the Net Promoter Score (NPS) program.
- At least 5 years managing/selling into enterprise level accounts.
- Proven negotiation and commercial deal-making skills.
- At least 5 years’ airport industry experience or other applicable industries.
- A business understanding of asset and resource management and revenue billing.
- At least 5 years working for an enterprise level software solutions vendor.
- At least 5 years’ experience of selling turn-key solutions including services and partner management.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job