EMEA Sales Administrator (Tech Industry)
Our client, a technology company, is looking for a Sales Administrator. This position is responsible for the full cycle of sales orders, AR and general bookkeeping and includes interaction with the corporate home office. The candidate should have knowledge of invoicing and sales order process and should be computer literate with the ability to learn new applications. The qualified candidate must be finance oriented, self-motivated, process oriented, thorough, accurate, and have the ability to make things happen.
- Manage and finalize the order process for sales orders in the CRM system (Sales Force) and accounting system to ensure proper revenue recognition procedures are followed
- Responsible for initial review and completion of sales-oriented templates and forms required by prospects and customers
- Generate annual software maintenance renewal contracts by tracking contract expiration dates, invoicing and working with customers on their renewals
- Professional Services invoicing and tracking of contracts
- Distribution and tracking of customer software license keys for our client’s software products
- Review and approve expense reports and track customers billable expenses
- Communicate (both in verbal and written form) with customers, vendors, employees and banking contacts
- Set up payments in bank, deposit checks, and record accordingly
- Sales tax and other statutory requirements reports
- Perform reconciliations and tasks related to month end and quarter end
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned from time to time
Skills & Experience:
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- Must be flexible and be able to prioritize
- Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English
- Must be IT literate
- Accounting and Administrative background is a must
- Experience in invoicing and sales order processing would be advantageous
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, must be proficient in excel
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and SharePoint is a plus
- Knowledge of accounting software or experience in other ERP accounting systems
- Previous experience with IT or Software Companies - advantage
Great work environment and attractive compensation!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'