EMEA Project Manager Retail
Advantage resourcing is seeking a EMEA Project Manager (Retail) for a Major Global Technology Company based in Reading. The contract will run until 30th June 2019 and the salary is £60,000- £72,283 per annum (Paye). Please note that the candidate has the flexibility to operate through Umbrella/Limited for this contract.
Experience and Skills
* Experience in Project Management (detail orientated & excellent at managing milestones)
* Strong understanding of retail (logistics, fixtures, warehousing, operational hours and 'shut down' timings)
* Strong customer/partner facing experience
* Marketing/Business Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (Desirable)
* Experience in Retail/Channel Marketing/Marketing/Retail Sales/Retail operations/ Customer facing PM or Account Manager
* Proven track record in supporting customer's during a global product or service launch - ideally with Consumer Technology products
* Executive & Intercultural communication skills
* Experience in retail operations / merchandising / logistics / installations, resolution management and support
* Cross group collaboration experience
* Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, OneNote, SharePoint (other relevant project management software
* Strong communication skills and English language fluency
If interested please apply or send your CV through or contact Ria Ghosh on
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- Project Management
- Project Manager
- MS Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'