Blackwaters is recruiting an EMEA Pricing Manager for a global B2B product business in Bracknell. It’s a ground-breaking opportunity to lead the transformation of pricing strategy and deliver renewed value across the region.
The Pricing Manager, reporting to the Marketing Director, will work closely with marketing and sales management, to proactively guide the business to optimised pricing outcomes, to improve margins and profitability.
They will implement new processes, champion Value Based Pricing and act as a consultant, to include direct customer interaction.
- Develop and implement strategy to achieve corporate pricing objectives
- Work closely with country marketing teams to identify value points by customer segment & product
- Coach and develop VBP methodology among the sales teams
- Embed segmentation and competitor analysis at country level
- Join sales staff at customer meetings as pricing expert and provide consultative support
- Utilise the recently implemented pricing system to automate quote outcomes
- Review, improve or replace underlying operational processes as necessary
- Lead pricing strategy review with senior management group, to identify corrective measures and further areas for improvement
- Leadership and development of a small team
- Degree educated with in-depth (value based) pricing experience, coming from a finance or marketing background
- Out and out leadership qualities to proactively influence the business
- Hands on analytical mindset with commercial vision
- History of transforming operational process to improve commercial outcomes
- Pricing Analysis
- Product Management
- Pricing Strategy