EMEA Payroll Specialist £50k to £60k + bonus - City/Remote Working
A leading Financial Services with a global reach are currently looking for an experienced EMEA Payroll Specialist.
This is a brand new role due to expansion and a great opportunity for the right individual.
This role offers a 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home policy
- You will be responsible for processing a number of EMEA payrolls and look to take ownership of your remit
- You will be the subject matter expert for all payroll related questions and queries
- Collate all monthly payroll data and build a close relationship with the payroll vendor
- Reconcile and review the output along with working closely with the payroll vendor
- Provide accurate reporting for review and sign off
- Meet all deadlines from payroll rollout to payments reconciled
- Be a strong communicator across HR, Finance, Reward and IT
- Provide support during audits and year end
- Must have EMEA payroll experience and exposure
- Must have strong Excel and good knowledge of relevant payroll providers
- Excellent communication skills internal/external
- High levels of attention to detail
- Exposure to monthly/quarterly reporting
- Team player
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'