This is a temporary EMEA Payroll Specialist position based in Staines
This temporary EMEA Payroll Specialist position based in Staines is working for a global FMCG company.
This temporary EMEA Payroll Specialist position will involve the following responsibilities:
- Processing EMEA payroll, both weekly and monthly
- Processing payroll journals
- Processing starters and leavers
- Dealing with forms P45, P46 and P60
- Processing overtime, bonus and expenses payments
- Maintaining statutory Sick Pay, Maternity pay and Paternity pay
- Resolving payroll queries
The successful candidate for this temporary EMEA Payroll Specialist position will need to have the following skills:
- Prior EMEA/international Payroll experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Available on short notice
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity with car parking on site.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'