My client is a leading icon within financial services and the UK in particular.
Due to maternity leave, they are in pursuit of a Payroll and Benefits Administrator to join their team of 3 on a 12 month contract.
This role will be much like an escalation point within the existing team as the Head of Payroll is involved in projects and will need a payroll professional to really lead the team of 2 in their absence.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must -
- have had exposure to European payrolls
- exposure to system projects and/or implementations
- have worked in financial/professional services
- have a strong level of excel
- enjoy working in a bright and friendly team
- be a solid end to end payroll professional
- exposure to Northgate PSE, SAP or Workday will also be highly regarded - but not essential
This opportunity will allow you entry into a leading financial services business and the opportunity to lead a team and also be involved in a payroll team that is well respected by the greater business.
APPLY NOW !