EMEA Payroll Administrator
EMEA Payroll Administrator - Canary Wharf
Up to £26,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, including up to 12% pension, 27 days' holiday (plus stats), life insurance etc.
EMEA Payroll Administrator with payroll processing experience required by an international financial services company based in Canary Wharf.
Skills & Experience:
- Adept at maintaining relationships with Payroll / HR colleagues and Service Providers across the EMEA region.
- Strong administrative skills, with proven experience assisting a support function.
- Proficient with the MS Excel, particularly VLOOKUPs and Pivot Tables.
- Exceptional organisational skills and a meticulous eye for detail.
- A positive, can-do and hardworking attitude is essential.
- Previous payroll experience is desirable, however not essential.
- Fluency in an additional language to English.
This is an excellent opportunity for an EMEA Payroll Administrator to join a highly successful, globally recognised organisation that offers defined career progression. This individual will work within a small team to coordinate payroll operations for a staff of circa 5000+ employees.
ninesharp HR is a minimum fuss specialist HR recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent HR professionals
- Financial Services
- ADP Freedom
- Payroll Officer
- Canary Wharf
- Comp and Bens
- EMEA Payroll Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"