EMEA Marketing Manager European Language fluency
The EMEA Marketing Manager will be our client’s regional product expert delivering support to EMEA sales and distribution partners throughout EMEA. You will work closely with regional marketing and sales, business partner executives and colleagues in the US headquarters including product management.
The Marketing Manager will help drive the regional marketing strategy to help grow their business in EMEA. Your primary responsibility is to be the product expert, providing relevant content and marketing materials to help support and drive sales.
- Become the expert on competitive products and positioning; develop tools and strategies to support and educate sales and business partners.
- In conjunction with HQ colleagues, develop messaging, positioning and drive development of marketing materials and programs.
- Understand local country requirements to ensure locally compelling content and relevant localization.
- Ensure marketing strategies and initiatives are well communicated and executed and that all necessary support is available to ensure optimum execution.
- Help manage content and specifications for all tender related activity for the region.
- Support sales efforts by developing enabling collateral for all stages of the purchasing cycle.
- Monitor and report local legislations by market relating to use and provide marketing strategies and materials to help educate and capitalize on legislation as appropriate.
- Perform both primary and secondary market research to help establish product target market, positioning, pricing and messaging.
- Cooperate with product management and R&D to identify and develop future product requirements and roadmap.
- Research, identify and evaluate relevant tradeshows according to strategic goals.
- Works closely with channel marketing and marketing communication to develop and implement relevant programs and communications strategy.
- In collaboration with training department lead the training initiatives within the region including internal and for business partners as needed.
- Responsible for new product launch strategies and content within the region.
- Form relationships with sales, marketing and distributor principals to support events, training, demonstrations and overall product and industry knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7-10 years marketing experience in a high tech B2B product.
- Experience in medical devices a plus.
- Experience working with distribution channels.
- Strong cultural awareness with experience of working internationally required.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) and fluency preferred at minimum with one other language preferably German, French, Spanish or Italian.
- Strong team player, proven ability in leading and working effectively cross functionally.
- A self-starter who can work on own initiatives with high levels of self-discipline to meet objectives and goals within deadlines, and manage projects within a set budget.
- Ability to manage projects and work effectively in a matrix organization, handling multiple tasks and projects.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, negotiation and project management skills.
- Demonstrated written and oral communications skills, including strong presentation and copywriting skills.
- IT competence (MS Office)
- Continuous improvement mentality.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'