EMEA HUMAN RESOURCES DATA & HR PROJECTS SPECIALIST
"Fantastic career development opportunity for degree educated high potential with a track record of HR Data Analysis and HR Projects gained within a pan European blue-chip multinational"
Salary £40-45000 (Dependent Upon Experience) + Bonus & Blue-Chip Benefits
Location: East London
Commutable from Essex, Greater London, East London, Central London, North London, West London, Surrey, Kent
Our long-established, US$ multibillion client designs and operates globally integrated supply chains combining origin and destination logistics solutions with transportation services across all modes and regions of the world.
Their brand is synonymous with service quality, reliability and operational excellence. They have a strong focus on delivering high-quality services across a number of verticals. They are now seeking a CIPD qualified Human Resources Specialist to take on a newly created role as EMEA HR/Human Resources Data & HR Projects Specialist to join a well-established pan European HR team supporting the international logistics and supply chains of several market leading brands across fashion/apparel, homewares, health and beauty.
You will be based at our client’s brand-new head office in East London which is located very close to a mainline and tube Station - our client also operates a free shuttle bus from the station to their offices which takes just 5-10 minutes.
The Role of Human Resources Data & HR Projects Specialist:
Reporting to the Head of HR for EMEA, the HR Data & HR Projects Specialist will be responsible for providing high quality HR support services for our client across the EMEA region, especially focusing on employee data, metrics and reporting. This will include responsibility for tracking headcount movements and managing the recruitment approval and tracking processes in Taleo. In addition, the HR Data & HR Projects Specialist will manage specific HR projects such as Annual Reward Cycle, Job Evaluation, Talent Management, Learning &Development projects, Change Implementation. The HR Data & HR Projects Specialist will work closely with the Global Centres of Expertise teams in the Far East on reward and benefits strategy, policy, system and analytics. You will also be responsible for managing the annual compensation processes, in addition to any out of cycle activity.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The ideal candidate will be university degree educated plus a post graduate HR qualification such as CIPD level 5 or 7 (or equivalent) or a Master’s degree in a HR/Organisational Development related subject would be advantageous.
- This experience may have been gained within a pan European, EMEA or global blue-chip multinational environment.
- Human Resources experience must also have been gained within the UK as the successful candidate must demonstrate up to date knowledge of UK Employment Law.
- Experience of using HR databases and other IT systems.
- Experience of using / implementing an RPO model for recruitment.
- Experience in HR data management and reporting.
- Experience of job evaluation schemes.
- Experience in other HR disciplines including Employee Relations, Learning & Development, and HRIS important.
- Excellent relationship and project management skills.
- Experience of dealing in countries relevant to EMEA (UK, Germany, Turkey, Netherlands, UAE, Oman, Egypt) or proven track record in getting up to speed with new regulations.
- Good working knowledge of the tax implications and legal compliance requirements in each EMEA Country.
- Good knowledge of employment related legislation in each EMEA country
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with teams and senior mangers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - both oral and written
- Excellent influencing skills and credibility at senior level
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise own work as well as that work of others
- Fluent in English. A second European or International Language would be highly advantageous.
- Highly numerate, advanced analytical and commercially aware with the capability to deal with complexity.
- Capability to be both reactive and proactive within an extremely fast paced, high growth international retail environment.
- Excellent IT skills including Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
In return our client offers excellent career development within a global multinational environment and excellent blue-chip salary and benefits package.
- Human Resources
- CIPD qualified
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'