EMEA HRIS Support Analyst-London-£40-£50k
We are looking on behalf of the world’s leading commercial real estate services firm, who serve real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 350 offices worldwide.
- Support HR Customers/End Users on a day-to-day basis and help in timely resolution of issues
- Functional support: Advice and support to all users of the system
- Gather and document business support requirement
- Liaise with technical support teams on changes
- Configuration: Setting up table values, Companies, Departments, Locations, etc.
- Support data migration and related activities when company acquires new businesses or new contracts
- Liaise with individual country contacts on data verification and cleansing
- Troubleshooting; identify and implement corrective and preventative actions
- Logging and tracking progress of incidents using the Service Now ticket management system
- Ensure Security access adheres to US policy for SOX auditing
- Supporting global HRIS activities such as testing feature pack, new functionality etc.
- Deliver training to HR users
- Maintaining key system documentation such as Functional Design Documents and Data Mapping Documents
- Prior experience with a HR system (PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, Workday or any other major HR system) ideally within a support role or project role
- Knowledge of core HR business processes
- Ability to work with the Technical and Functional teams in a proactive manner.
- Assist in the design, testing and deployment related activities
- Ability to create complex query and generate reports. Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications.
- Experience working for a Global organisation
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Pro-active and self-motivated to complete activities with a flexible approach to work
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'