My client is a progressive international law firm seeking an experienced HR Manager to join their fantastic HR team.
The successful individual with help deliver on the Firm's business strategy and their 2020 vision.
You will lead the people agenda for for your region(s) whilst working closely with and supporting the senior management team.
In joining this forward thinking firm you will be engaged in creating and implementing exciting new initiatives and global programs to drive cultural change and engagement across the Firm.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Stakeholder Management - working collaboratively to coach and advise on all people issues. Develop and maintain strong working relationships.
- Talent Management - adopt and implement a consistent approach to talent attraction and talent management. Review the talent pipeline and work closely with Globally Mobility and Business Development to coordinate secondments and assignments.
- Employee Relations & Performance Management - advise and lead on ER issues taking a commercial approach. Work closely with and coach partners dealing with under performance.
- Projects, Policies & Processes - contribute and support the Firm's overall strategy. Participate in globally aligned projects.
- People management - direct management of one HR Advisor.
Skills & Experience:
- Ideally from a professional services or legal background
- CIPD qualified preferred
- Proven ER experience
- Ability to gather data and report accurately on HR metrics
- Strong HR advisory and influencing skills
- Commercial approach and consultative style
- Excellent communication skills and highly credible
Please contact Nikki Bjurenvall to receive the full job description.