EMEA HR Manager - 9 month FTC
Direct line management of an HR team is essential for this role.
My client is a leading global technology organisation providing leading edge technology products and solutions. They are facing a period of high growth across EMEA over the coming months. They are looking for a pro-active, experienced HR Manager to provide maternity cover on a fixed term contract for a period of 9 months starting as soon as possible for handover.
The role encompasses all aspects of the HR function in a fast paced, innovative environment.
- Direct line management of a team of 5 HR professionals
- Providing strategic HRBP support across the EMEA business
- Managing multiple HR disciplines such as: Organisation Development, HR Project Management, Training, Employee Relations, Team Management and HR Strategy Execution
- HR and Recruitment team management and support
- Design, development and execution of HR policy across the region
Key Skills & Requirements:
- You will likely have a minimum of 8 years HR Gen experience covering all aspects of the HR management function including team leadership experience of a team of 3 or more
- HR related degree qualification
- HR legislation experience of UK and some European countries, i.e. France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands
- High Tech / Software fast paced SME company experience highly desirable
- Assertive, collaborative and possessing excellent communication skills and a high level of drive and enthusiasm
- Employee Relations
- Team Management
- HR Policies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'