EMEA Head of Digital Marketing
Communications Cloud Technology
Canary Wharf, London
Competitive + excellent company benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a head of digital marketing to join us in this critical leadership role to own the planning, management, and results from Cision’s EMIA digital marketing programs. This critical leadership role will help plan and execute all EMIA Digital Marketing activities, ensuring alignment with business strategies, and delivery of the demand generation results required by business plans.
As the Head of our multi-country integrated digital marketing team, you will report to and work closely with the Vice President, Digital Marketing, to educate potential buyers, utilize best-in-class digital marketing programs leveraging data, insights, and digital marketing platforms, deliver the critical lead and other marketing campaign performance results defined by Cision business objectives, and drive engagement with core market segments.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop the digital marketing strategy for Cision EMIA
- Partner with key stakeholders in Marketing and Sales, and other business leaders, to build awareness of, and alignment with, digital marketing strategy.
- Management of the EMIA Digital Marketing budget
- Develop channel strategies appropriate for each EMIA country
- Develop and optimize lead nurturing programs to ensure early-stage sales interest in Cision’s solutions translates into leads that are ready and willing to engage with our sales teams
- Ensure sales team alignment with marketing campaigns, lead processes, and visibility of digital marketing team’s contribution to the sales funnel
- Direct communications and ongoing support for the President, EMIA
- Provide ongoing demand generation and marketing reports to the President, EMIA and country sales leaders
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have management experience of digital marketing implementation processes and teams across Europe
- Have deep familiarity with core marketing, campaign, and sales metrics, and the ability to define and manage the metrics required to manage and optimize digital marketing programs and campaigns
- Experience managing paid media campaign strategy, execution, and operations, including search engine marketing, digital display campaigns, and email channels
There has never been a better time to join us here at Cision. As the global market leader in media communications technology, Cision enables PR and communications professionals around the world to deliver a data-driven communications strategy by helping them identify influence, craft campaigns and attribute value, all in one best-in-class software platform.
Apply now if you would like to be considered!
As accredited investors in people and an equal opportunities employer, Cision is dedicated to your career development. This means we help you make the most of your potential with comprehensive training and a range of useful resources.
- Digital Marketing
- Demand Generation