EMEA Head of Customer Marketing
Location: Delta Park, Fareham, UK
CooperVision is a global manufacturer of contact lenses. If you’re a wearer, it’s likely that you’ve tried our products as we supply to some of the UK’s largest opticians & household names. We are a global business with a presence in over 40 countries, but we operate as a “big small” company. This means we can be flexible to the ever-changing market, the needs of our customers and we are able to think outside of the box to make changes where we need to.
At CooperVision we have four key values that really define who we are as a business and our unique culture; we are dedicated, we are inventive, we are friendly, we are partners. We’re also focused on improving the way we do business every day, putting our customers first and supporting our colleagues.
Through a combination of innovative products and creative solutions, the company brings a refreshing perspective to the marketplace, creating real advantages for customers and contact lens wearers.
We're ambitious and we're looking for like-minded individuals to join our growing teams, to support our mission and our vision of helping our customers see more clearly every day. We are currently recruiting for a EMEA Head of Customer Marketing to join our growing Sales team.
What will you do as a EMEA Head of Customer Marketing?
As a EMEA Head of Customer Marketing, you will lead the customer marketing function across Europe and ACE (Eastern Europe, Russia, Middle East, Africa)) and guide local customer marketing to execute against CooperVision priorities and plans within customers/ channels. This is achieved through leading and influencing key internal and external stakeholders as part of a customer business team. Interaction is with marketing and customer marketing teams at a global, regional and country level, Country Managers, Sales Managers and Key Account Managers. Responsibilities of the role are as follow:
- Drive the channel annual account planning process for strategic partner accounts (SPAs) to create meaningful account and customer marketing plans
- Work with countries to support the executional excellence of customer joint business plans
- Is the ‘customer guardian’ internally, representing their perspective and requirements in all aspects.
- Develops ‘value add’ programs that improve our partnership credentials
- Drive CRM capability usage
- Support the roll out of new product launches and innovations for SPAs and key channels.
- Champion execution excellence through leading and supporting customer marketing in developing key account customer launch plans (Branded and Private Label) including sell-in story, launch dates, opening order/yr 1 forecast, fit set plan, communication and in-office plan.
- Partner with Sales/Brand/Finance to provide input to sales monthly forecast of modular/inventory products and Exclusive Brands for SPAs.
- Support the category development manager in execution against/ tailoring of category management initiatives in conjunction with country customer marketing
- Develop Corporate Account (SPA) POA content in partnership with sales and brand.
- Be custodian of retailer / execution best practice, ensuring that it is shared by and with local markets in a formalized, collaborative and structured way, focusing on a test and learn process via forums, including evaluation of KPIs, market spend, ROI.
- To establish a European customer marketing centre of excellence, providing knowledge and expertise transfer between markets, so they can develop their own customer marketing capability and credibility. The in-country customer marketing manager will then be the first point of contact for all insights and bespoke customer marketing strategies and tactics at a local level
- Support the director of customer marketing in acting as the interface with global customer marketing to determine and agree responsibilities at a global, regional and local level, represent the EU region regarding Global CM initiatives and share best practice, ensuring that relevant best practice from other regions is shared across the EU region
- Travel requirements are typically 25-30%
Key knowledge and skills:
The ideal candidate will demonstrate leadership skills, ability to manage diverse, remote and cross-functional teams internally and possibly including external participants. The candidate should have:
- Ability to identify data for insights and turn this into effective marketing communication activity
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Skill in persuading and influencing stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally
- Qualitative and quantitative analytical skills, to interpret data effectively to drive commercial decisions
- Intermediate skill in the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Advanced preferred
- External agency management and budget responsibility
We need someone who has:
- Minimum of 10 (preferred 10 – 15 years’ commercial experience) to include a mix of Key Account Management Customer/Shopper Marketing, and/or Category Management
- Experience working with multinational accounts/chains in a B2B or B2B2C scenario
- Experience of interpreting data to create commercial insights
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of how to use insights to develop key account relationships and consumer/shopper demand through activation strategies
- Operational and regional experience of working in different markets, including language skills of at least 1 further EU language
- Degree level of education or equivalent required
As well as a competitive salary, CooperVision can also offer you a whole package of benefits including:
25 days holiday per year
Healthshield Cash Plan
Group Income Protection Insurance
Discounted contact lens scheme
Lifestyle Discounts (discount gym memberships/shopping vouchers etc)
Free Parking/Tea/Coffee & free fruit monthly.
If you like what you see, join us and not only will you be joining a growing business full of opportunity and diversity but you will also be working alongside some of the brightest, most dedicated and passionate members of our industry. We promise this won’t be a short-sighted move.
All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal consideration and opportunities from CooperVision.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'