Operating at the C-Level, you will assist our clients in successfully solving complex problems across the banking and insurance industry. Key areas of focus include digital strategies, digital operating platform designs infused with bimodal characteristics, digital mobilization towards execution, digital execution acceleration and scale for industrialization, modern open architectures, the intersection of social and customer experiences, analytics and business intelligence, Internet of Things and payments innovation.
As a successful Director, you will:
- Drive and lead Gartner Consulting FSI positioning into the Digital space in close collaboration with the Industry Leadership for guiding and supporting Managing Partners in selecting the focused areas where to intentionally educate and develop their customers.
- Manage all components of our digital proposals and engagements including new analytical methodologies, staffing and budgets.
- Provide the proper quality assurance and steering in the digital programs sold in close collaboration with the Managing Partners.
- Identify, develop and document issues and strategic recommendations using independent judgment concerning engagement areas being reviewed.
- Conduct interviews and manage interactions with board-level client management and key senior stakeholders to gain an understanding of client business conditions, risks and controls.
- Manage the coordination and communicating of key findings and results of engagements supervising written reports and oral presentations to senior client management and key senior stakeholders.
- Assist the Practice Lead with the management and co-ordination of your practice team including recruitment, appraisals and development.
- Maintain a Director level expertise and currency in industry leading information management technologies.
- Manage the delivery of board-level engagement reports and presenting key findings to board-level executives and stakeholders.
- Manage and mentor all junior Gartner consultants assigned as members of your practice team.
- Develop, build and maintain board-level client relationships.
- Contribute to the development of project management, quality assurance and professional consulting and auditing approaches/methodologies.
- Present a board-level professional image in conduct and attitude.
- Digital experience – mandatory.
- Proven track record of helping achieve sales targets with examples of involvement in the go-to market proposition – beneficial.
- Senior consulting experience from top management and IT consulting firm
- Excellent people skills and customer relationship track record – mandatory.
- Expertise with strategic consulting frameworks.
- Experience of working with clients in the Financial services sector – mandatory.
- A strategic understanding of the impact of digital on business models and how best to organise for this – mandatory.
- A natural aptitude for critical and analytical thinking, as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions will be favoured over specialists.
- Technical knowledge of new technologies such as AI, API’s, Blockchain, Cloud – desirable.
- Fluent in English – mandatory. French or German languages – desirable.
- Willing to travel extensively across EMEA – mandatory.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job