CooperVision®, Inc., a unit of The Cooper Companies, Inc. (NYSE: COO), is one of the world's leading manufacturers of soft contact lenses. The Company produces a full array of monthly, two-week and daily disposable contact lenses, all featuring advanced materials and optics. CooperVision has a strong heritage of solving the toughest vision challenges; such as astigmatism, presbyopia and ocular dryness; and offers the most complete collection of spherical, toric and multifocal products available.
Through a combination of innovative products and focused practitioner support, the company brings a refreshing perspective to the marketplace, thereby creating real advantages for customers and wearers.
From our extensive network of facilities in 12 countries across five continents, CooperVision distributes high-quality lenses virtually everywhere contact lenses are worn.
Job Title: EMEA Customer Marketing Manager
Location: Segensworth, Fareham, UK
Shift: Monday to Friday 8.30 am – 4.30 pm, flexibility with regard to working additional hours to fulfil the role and regular international travel
As part of the journey for CooperVision to become number one in Europe by 2019, this role is key in driving the transition from a transactional to a partnership relationship with key customers. Winning with right customers is one of strategic priorities of the company.
Successful candidate will lead the customer marketing function across Europe and ACE (Eastern Europe, Russia, Middle East, Africa)) and guide local customer marketing in using insights and category initiative development for key accounts and Strategic Partner Accounts. This involves initiating and developing concepts and ideas through to providing direction, guidance and support for appropriate local execution and control, as well as facilitating Best Practice Sharing. This is achieved through leading and influencing key internal and external stakeholders as part of a customer business team. Interaction is with marketing and customer marketing teams at a global, regional and country level, Country Managers, Sales Managers and Key Account Managers.
Develop actionable strategies to grow revenue with customers and lead customer marketing in successful execution
- Drive the channel annual account planning process for strategic partner accounts (SPAs) to create meaningful account and customer marketing plans, leveraging all available merchandising vehicles within the account.
- Support the roll out of new product launches and innovations for SPAs and key channels.
- Champion execution excellence through leading and supporting customer marketing in developing key account customer launch plans (Branded and Exclusive Brand) including sell-in story, launch dates, opening order/yr 1 forecast, fit set plan, communication and in-office plan.
- Monitor new item success vs. objectives for SPAs.
- Partner with Sales/Brand/Finance to provide input to sales monthly forecast of modular/inventory products and Exclusive Brands for SPAs.
- Develop Corporate Account (SPA) POA content in partnership with sales and brand.
- To develop the customer marketing strategy, with focus on category initiatives. This entails being the gatekeeper for all insights and knowledge, and includes commissioning and assimilating data on customer, category, consumer and shopper insights from both internal and external sources Align this data with both topline customer and CooperVision objectives, ensuring it is collated, up to date and shared in a relevant format for marketing and customer business teams.
- To lead development of compelling value added services/ solutions aligned with customers’ objectives and category priorities.
- To lead and support customer marketing managers in developing category initiatives, using relevant insights, aligned with local market strategy and evaluating marketing spend priorities using key performance indicators (KPI’s) and return on investment (ROI.)
- To guide and support country marketing and customer marketing teams (who in turn will support Key Account Managers) with local roll out of category management initiatives.
Build successful CM organization
- To be custodian of best practice, ensuring that it is shared by and with local markets in a formalized, collaborative and structured way, focusing on a test and learn process via forums, including evaluation of KPIs, market spend, ROI.
- To establish a European customer marketing centre of excellence, providing knowledge and expertise transfer between markets, so they can develop their own customer marketing capability and credibility. The in-country customer marketing manager will then be the first point of contact for all insights and bespoke customer marketing strategies and tactics at a local level
- To act as the interface with global customer marketing to determine and agree responsibilities at a global, regional and local level, represent the EU region regarding Global CM initiatives and share best practice, ensuring that relevant best practice from other regions is shared across the EU region
Travel requirements are typically 25-30%, one week per month in total throughout the region.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated leadership skills; ability to manage diverse, remote and cross-functional teams internally and possibly including external participants
- Ability to identify data for insights and turn this into effective marketing communication activity
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Skill in persuading and influencing stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally
- Qualitative and quantitative analytical skills, to interpret data effectively to drive commercial decisions
- Intermediate skill in the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Advanced preferred
- External agency management and budget responsibility
- Sedentary to light physical effort necessary to perform the job
- Extended periods of prolonged sitting and using a computer
- Office-based, with travel to customer sites, events, other CVI sites across the region
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'