Meraki Talent’s client is currently seeking a passionate client services professional to join their EMEA Client Servicing Team for a role which can be based either Edinburgh or London. Our client has a strong range of distribution channels and evolving product set which meets the needs of a wide variety of Institutional Clients.
This role requires either French or German language skills.
In this newly created Client Services role you will take responsibility as a single dedicated point of contact for a range of key clients run on a Pooled or Segregated basis.
- Managing incoming client queries in a professional manner
- Proactive communication with clients on key matters relating to their service
- Resolving any operational issues including custodian issues, client reporting and data requested
- Participate in client transitions for example take-ons, terminations, benchmarking
- Oversight on client reporting
- Communicating on client cash/stock movements to internal departments
- Logging of any breaches to SLAs or complaints
- Working closely with Sales and Business Development to ensure great client experience
For this great career opportunity my client is seeking a talented Client Service professional who has experience gained in the Fund Management sector. Fluency in either French or German is required and good knowledge of investment products/asset classes is essential.
In addition to an enjoyable and varied role, my client offers support towards professional qualifications, access to first class training and development as well as a number of CSR and Charitable activities you would be welcome to participate in.
- Client Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job