EMEA Accounting Transformation Manager
Our client is a global telecoms business who are looking to hire an EMEA Accounting Transformation Manager to support with bringing in EMEA Countries to their FSSC in Reading. The role will suit a qualified accountant who has experience of transitioning a SSC function.
· Engaging the team and establishing priorities for project management of EMEA Accounting transformation.
· Leading complex accounting and compliance projects with little or no direction and by influence.
· Planning, structuring, and setting deadlines for your team’s work activities and projects, and the subsequent monitoring of progress made and results achieved.
· Overseeing the completion of complex analytical assignments/projects and preparing accounting-related reports.
· Leading accounting projects to ensure compliance and adherence with controls for internal policies and external regulations.
· Providing subject matter expertise on Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) to support the proper treatment of business transactions for both US and applicable countries.
· Supporting senior management with accounting, analyzing, and reporting on general ledger transactions.
· Interacting with stakeholders from within and outside of the Accounting organization to respond in an accurate and timely fashion to inquiries related to the group’s projects/activities.
· Maintaining ongoing interaction with client groups and other functional areas relating to project objectives, deliverables, resource allocation, and other related matters.
· Serving as a key contributor to the month-end close, financial statement analysis, and other tasks related to the maintenance and/or reconciliation of accounting records.
· Coordinating and monitoring activities related to internal controls, documentation, testing, and segregation of duties (Sarbanes Oxley or local equivalent, where applicable).
· Reviewing others’ work and analyzing their output for appropriate accounting treatment, completeness, and accuracy related to general accounting.
A salary of £60,000-£70,000 is on offer plus bonus and benefits.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'