Embedded Test EngineerHampshire
Reqiva are looking for an Embedded Software Test Engineer to join an outstanding technology company who are based on the South Coast. Our client has a great track record of delivering cutting Edge products within their industry.
Due to recent success, they are currently looking for an Embedded Test Engineer to join their team and be involved in developing and executing a range of manual and automated tests. The Successful candidate will come from a background of Embedded Software Test or even Engineering.
If you have great knowledge of embedded systems and testing within an embedded software environment this role could be a great fit for you!
Key Responsibilities for this role include:
· Developing scripts to run automated integration and system tests to be deployed on Jenkins Continuous Integration system.
· Conduct manual regression tests as part of the product release process.
· Accurately record test findings, in line with agreed procedures.
· Create test cases for new firmware features in development based on limited documentation.
Engineering Skill Set:
· In depth understanding of 'Software Testing Techniques' within an embedded systems environment.
· Basic knowledge of software fundamentals.
· Experience of writing test scripts for use in automated testing would be beneficial.
· Experience of high-level software language such as C/C++/Python would be an advantage.
This is a crucial role within a growing team. If you feel you have the right skills, please apply online or if you wish to speak about this role further contact Liam at reqiva on or .
- Embedded Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job