This leading media electronics company is currently on the look out for some senior developers to come and join a team of engineers responsible for an exciting new development project
As a key member of this team, you will work with highly motivated developers using knowledge of both software and hardware devices to continue to develop this complex consumer electronics products. This is a fantastic environment with very low attrition, great training and development and the chance to work on some of the best global media products.
- Embedded C design and develpment
- Embedded Linux design and development
- Delivery of embedded software for consumer grade products.
- Software Component Integration, writing and debugging low level code.
- Understanding of Wireless
AP configuration and management features.
- Device Initialisation
- Radio / BSS Configuration
- Association / Authentication
- Technical knowledge of Linux Architecture covering (Bootloaders, Kernel, MTDs, Drivers, FileSystems & Userspace).
- Embedded Software
- Embedded Linux