Do you have strong Embedded C skills and want a new challenge with a thriving company, developing products for their wind sensor range? You’ll work alongside a friendly multidisciplinary team and will receive an extensive remuneration package including a 9% non-contributory pension scheme.
Technical skills for the Embedded Software Engineer should include:
• Strong embedded C programming skills.
• Good knowledge of ARM microcontrollers and/or TI MSP Microcontrollers.
• Proven experience with RS232, RS485 and RS422 Serial Communications.
• 12C and SPI protocols.
• PC application development with C# or other high level programming language.
• Working knowledge of electronic hardware.
The successful Embedded Software Engineer will play a key part in ensuring the quality and reliability of products; contributing to the improvement of current products and inventing new ones to enhancing the automation of the production facilities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'