Embedded Software Engineer - Role and Responsibilities - Firmware Engineer / ARM / PIC / Microcontroller / Microprocessor / Embedded C / Electronics / Design Engineer
* Preparation of technical documents for reviews by the project tech lead
* Preparation of project documents, providing accurate time estimates on projects and product costings for the product manager
* Create design documentation for firmware design (flow diagrams).
* Writing of well commented code for use on ICs implemented on products
* Writing of well commented code and reviewing code for other members of the team
Embedded Software Engineer - Skills and Abilities - Firmware Engineer / ARM / PIC / Microcontroller / Microprocessor / Embedded C / Electronics / Design Engineer
* Recognised qualification in electronics or software. Degree preferred, but equivalent experience considered
* At least two years' post qualification industrial experience
* Confident code writer in embedded C on PIC Microcontrollers/ ARM Microprocessors
* Experience of end to end project management, having previously managed your own project from conception to delivery for the customer
* Previous exposure to an agile development process
Embedded Software Engineer / Firmware Engineer / ARM / PIC / Microcontroller / Microprocessor / Embedded C / Electronics / Design Engineer
If this role could appeal please do apply now!
- Embedded Software
- Design Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'