ROLE - Embedded Software Engineer
LOCATION - Guildford
TERM - Permanent
SALARY- £31,000 - £56,000 per annum (dependant on experience, please advise)
My client is a leading electronics company in their field and they are looking to take on an Embedded Software Engineer to join their growing team, on a permanent basis in Guildford.
The Embedded Software Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A good computer science or relevant degree (or equivalent qualification).
- Strong embedded C skills
- Experience working in a RTOS environment
- An understanding of hardware engineering
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, to work with customers directly.
- The ability to work well alone as well as part of a team.
The Embedded Software Engineer role will involve:
- Development of software
- Low level design work
- Reviews of software and design work
- Configuration and testing software
- Collaborating with other team members.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- digital design
- real time
- operating system
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job