Are you an experienced Embedded Software Engineer, looking for a challenging and rewarding new role, within an exciting dynamic Company?
We are currently recruiting for an Embedded Software Engineer to join our dedicated team in Coventry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative engineering Company, and use your skills and extensive knowledge within a supportive, engaging environment.
The right candidate will work as part of the Software team, to maintain, enhance, test and document Simulink model based and embedded C control code for the controllers applied to Bladon products.
- Maintaining/debugging and testing of Model based (Simulink) and embedded C control strategies
- To test and document any code changes in a MIL/HIL environment.
- To assist test & development teams in issue root cause identification and debug of any software related issues
- To follow and enhance software QA procedures
Embedded Software Engineer | Software Engineer | Embedded | Simulink | Gas Turbine | HIL | MIL | Busmaster | GIT HubEssential Requirements:
- Engineering related Degree qualified with at least 5 years' relevant industry experience.
- Industry experience developing/testing code in a Simulink model based environment. (3 years)
- Demonstrable experience applying MIL/HIL development to a production product
- Industry experience developing embedded C code for production applications. (3 years)
- Applying Texas Instruments TMS320 processor for a production product
- Experience with software design applied to motor control and power conversion
- Experience using CAN bus analysis tools (Vector preferred, Busmaster)
- Experience using/configuring calibration tools (preferably CANape)
- GIT Hub configuration management experience
Benefits:Private Healthcare / Pension / Life Assurance / 33 Days HolsAbout Our Company:
We are a world leader in micro gas turbines, a new generation of green and efficient power unit. With its unique expertise and technology, the company is pioneering efforts to bring this breakthrough solution to volume production.