Are you an experienced Embedded Software Engineer, looking for a challenging and rewarding new role, within an exciting dynamic Company?
We are currently recruiting for an Embedded Software Engineer to join our dedicated team in Coventry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative engineering Company, and use your skills and extensive knowledge within a supportive, engaging environment.
The right candidate will work as part of the Software team, to maintain, enhance, test and document Simulink model based and embedded C control code for the controllers applied to Bladon products.
- Maintaining/debugging and testing of Model based (Simulink) and embedded C control strategies
- To test and document any code changes in a MIL/HIL environment.
- To assist test & development teams in issue root cause identification and debug of any software related issues
- To follow and enhance software QA procedures
Embedded Software Engineer | Software Engineer | Embedded | Simulink | Gas Turbine | HIL | MIL | Busmaster | GIT HubEssential Requirements:
- Engineering related Degree qualified with at least 5 years' relevant industry experience.
- Industry experience developing/testing code in a Simulink model based environment. (3 years)
- Demonstrable experience applying MIL/HIL development to a production product
- Industry experience developing embedded C code for production applications. (3 years)
- Applying Texas Instruments TMS320 processor for a production product
- Experience with software design applied to motor control and power conversion
- Experience using CAN bus analysis tools (Vector preferred, Busmaster)
- Experience using/configuring calibration tools (preferably CANape)
- GIT Hub configuration management experience
Benefits:Private Healthcare / Pension / Life Assurance / 33 Days HolsAbout Our Company:
We are a world leader in micro gas turbines, a new generation of green and efficient power unit. With its unique expertise and technology, the company is pioneering efforts to bring this breakthrough solution to volume production.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job