ROLE - Embedded Software Engineer
LOCATION - Near Brighton
TERM - Permanent
SALARY- £30,000 - £40,000 per annum (dependant on experience, please advise)
My client is a pioneering company in a growing field and they are looking to take on an Embedded Software Engineer to join their growing team in expanding their global brand, on a permanent basis near Brighton.
The Embedded Software Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A good computer science or relevant degree (or equivalent qualification) to at least a 2.1 level.
- Strong embedded design skills
- Experience with Linux and application software
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, to work with customers directly.
- The ability to work well alone as well as part of a team.
The Embedded Software Engineer role will involve:
- Full product cycle development
- Working on existing designs
- Researching new technology
- Collaborating with other team members.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Premier are acting as an employment agency