Embedded Software Engineer (Real Time Systems)
Company that specialises in in radar technology is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join their team to work on designing and developing new features for the company’s system technology.
The company’s systems use advanced scanning technology that is able to detect drones, vehicles and people across land and water, with applications in security and defence industries.
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you’ll be working with real-time software design, test automation development and some user interface development.
Due to the nature of the role, candidates that are interested in this position will need to be British.
The company offers ample parking and is also easily commutable from Cambridge with easy access to the M11. Other perks and benefits include:
- Company pension scheme (5% company contribution)
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Regular social events
Embedded Software Engineer requirements:
- C & C++
- Real-time software development on embedded systems.
- Experience with scripting language(s) for test automation (preferably Python)
- Source code control/bug tracking systems
- British citizenship
- 4+ years commercial software design experience
- Embedded Linux
- Windows development using Visual Studio
- GPS experience
Position: Embedded Software Engineer
Location: South Cambridge/North Essex area
Skills: C, C++, Real Time Software, Embedded Systems, Python
Apply: kirsty AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
- Embedded Software
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'