Role: Embedded Software Engineer
Type: Permanent Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
One of my top clients based in Cheshire who are an Embedded Software Design Expert company are seeking a highly driven, ambitious and enthusiastic Embedded Software Engineer to join the business on a permanent basis due to an increase of business demands & for huge company growth.
The salary on offer is £30,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on experience.
Role: The successful Embedded Software Engineer will part of a highly skilled and professional team and you will have the opportunity to participate in the software product development lifecycle covering design, development, and verification including Real-time embedded software development for microcontrollers.
The successful Embedded Software Engineer will have experience in the following areas:
- 2-5 years industry experience
- Degree in Electronics/ Electrical & Embedded Systems
- Embedded Software Programming in C, C++
- Understanding of developing for embedded platforms
- Expereince of UML
- Network Interface - SPI, 12C, USB, UART, RS232, RS485, CAN
- Programmed multi-threaded & multi-core systems
- Microcontrollers & STM32
- Good understanding of Electronics Design (Analogue & Digital)
- MATLAB, Simulink
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'